How long can you go without water or food?
Now, how long can you go without air?
Breathing cleanses your lymph (immune) system. There is more lymph in your body than blood. The lymph system is the sewage system in your body and when you breath you release your toxins and get fully oxygenated. When your cells have oxygen, they have energy and do their work to keep you healthy by ensuring your whole system works.
- Take 10 power breaths 3 times a day in the following ratio:
- Inhale for the count of 1 (using diaphragm)
- Hold for the count of 4
- Exhale for the count of 2
- Rest your body to gain energy.
The benefits of aerobic training include:
Your lungs will operate more efficiently. Your blood vessels become enlarged, making them more pliable and blood will flow better. It increases your blood supply, especially the red blood cells and hemoglobin. It produces healthier body tissues supplied with more oxygen. It helps you sleep better, eat better, digest better, and eliminates waste better.
Since we are on the subject of waste, here are the 4 avenues for Eliminating Toxins:
- Lungs/Respiratory Track-Breathing
- Urinary Tract
About 70% of the planet is covered with water. Approximately 70% of your body is made of water. Therefore, make 70% of your diet water-rich foods. It allows your body to cleanse itself.
Most of the United States do not eat enough fruits and vegetables. 89% of Americans do not meet their daily USDA recommended 5 to 13 servings as part of a healthy diet.
When you reach for food, ask yourself: Made in factory? or Made by Earth?
- Do not eat when you are stressed, breath instead.
- Eat comfortable amounts of food.
- Do not drink water with meals.
- Eat California Certified Organic Farm (CCOF) and Recently harvested food when possible.
- Do not eat directly before sleep.
- Realize without proper digestion there can be no such thing as good nutrition. Enzymes are an essential part of nutrition.
Join a Community Supported Agriculture Program. You will receive weekly bags of fruits and vegetables that will place you in the mandatory habit of eating live foods. Plus, you get recently harvested foods which mean it is higher in nutrition.